Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beautifully Aged

 
 
 
 
Hello my blog friends. It feels so good to be back to posting a little more regularly. I kind of lost a little of my mo-jo over the holidays but think I'm back on track now....at least I hope I am.
 
The wine and grapes digi is from Squigglefly Digi's. The back ground paper is a piece I found in my stash. I cut a piece of cardstock with Spellbinder's Scalloped Rectangles Small to mount the image on. Image is colored with Bic Mark It marker and I applied Crystal Affects to the glass. "Beautifully Aged" was printed on the computer and punched with the word window punch. I edged the white cardstock with Bravo Burgundy ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Bravo Burgundy, white cardstock; background paper; Spellbinder's Scalloped Rectangles small; Squigglefly digi; Bic Mark It markers; Glossy accents; word window punch; bravo Burgundy stamp pad; sponge dauber; computer; Scor-tape.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment