Saturday, December 29, 2012

Trip to Spain



Hello my blog friends. It feels so good to be posting again. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...or whatever Holiday you celebrate... with family and friends. We really enjoyed our time in MN with our family. 

The card I'm posting today is for my 15 year old granddaughter who will be going to Spain with her Spanish class in June. They're not having any fund raisers so grandma & grandpa decided to help with a little "funding".

 After writing what I wanted to say I went to Google translate and printed it out in Spanish.
I didn't keep the package the stickers came in and I don't remember which company they are from....my bad.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope to be back to posting at least a few times a week now as we move into the new year. I want to wish you a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous 2013.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; stickers; ScorTape; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment