Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Money Holders




Hello my blog friends. Can you believe Christmas is a week from today? YIKES!!

Today's post is to show the money holder cards I made for our kids and grandkids....7 for girls...3 for boys. I found the tutorial on You Tube here (I hope this link works). The girls background paper is from s-e-i, boys paper is from reminisce. For the boys I printed the names and clip art candy canes on the computer then punched with the large tag punch, mounted on extra large tag punched card stock, added a small eyelet and piece of ribbon. Tag is on with dimensionals. The girls tags are cut with Spellbinder's Classic Scallop Circle, stamped with 'Have yourself a Merry little Christmas' circle stamp by The Stamp Doctor, embossed with White Pearls Translucent ep, popped up with dimensionals. Cards are held closed with small self stick Velcro pieces.

We are going to MN this week to spend Christmas with our family. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for the ten days we'll be there, so I'm wishing you a very happy and safe holiday.

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by during this busy holiday season. I really appreciate it.
Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: card stock; background paper; ScorTape; extra large tag punch; large tag punch; Spellbinder's classic scallop circle; cling stamp; ep; dimesionals; Velcro fasteners

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy you family.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year.
      Gerry

      Delete