Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Great-grandsons' Christmas



Happy Tuesday, glad you stopped by.

Today's cards are for my great-grandsons. I decided to use one design but change the color and images. The images are Bugaboo digi's, mitten dies are from Spellbinders. I added white Fun Flock to the tassels and front of the Santa hats. I used a colored pencil on the faces but the rest of the images were colored with Bic Mark It markers. I edged the mitten dies with markers to match the cardstock.  Snowman background paper is from Echo Park, polka dot paper is Doodlebug Design. The foam candy canes and mint candy stickers are some I found in my stash. Below is a look at the inside. Sentiments and clip art are fom the Hallmark 2010 card program.


 

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Red, green cardstock; Echo Park, Doodlebug Design background papers; Spellbinders mitten die; Bugaboo digi stamps; Bic Mark It markers; colored pencil; Hallmark 2010 card program; foam stickers; Fun Flock; Tombow  liquid glue; Scor Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment