Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Choir Girl



Hello my blog friends. I'm glad you could stop by during this very busy time of year.

Today's card is for my granddaughter who sings in the choir at her college. The image is a digi from Broken Box Stock. I'm entering it in three challenges...Broken Box Stock  Challenge 15  Stamp TV's FFAF  Sentimental Sunday's Challenge 131


The image is cut with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, colored with Bic Mark It markers. I added white Stickles to the snowflakes around the image, blue Stickles around the beaded oval, bottom of hat and top of boots. The holly is a small  EK punch.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Light blue, navy, white card stock; Broken Box Stock digi; Spellbinders Beaded Oval; holy punch; white, blue Stickles; Scor Tape; Bic Mark It markers


No comments:

Post a Comment