Friday, November 2, 2012

With Sympathy



Hello my blog friends. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful week end. A very fun week long visit from my sister came to an end today....I will miss her.

Today's card is a sympathy card for a very close friend of my son and daughter-in-law. Sympathy cards are never fun to make and it is especially sad making one for the loss of such a young person. My heart goes out to the widow and her 2 sons.

Since I had this black and white card made I just added a 'with sympathy' label and some black liquid pearls. After I stamped "With Sympathy", from Teeny Tiny Wishes set, I cut it out with Spellbinders, Petite Ovals small, and attached it to the end pieces from a Spellbinders, Fancy Tag die.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black and white card stock; Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Swirls PreCut Set; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Teeny Tiny Wishes, With Sympathy; Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small, Fancy Tag; liquid pearls; dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment