Friday, November 30, 2012

Warm Chrisrmas Wishes



Hello my blog friends. Today's card is the one I made for my grandson who will be 13 on December 18. He's no longer a little boy...not yet a  grown up.  I case'd a card from Donna Phalens' Stamp TV gallery seen HERE. I have the mittens die from Spellbinders but I don't have a stamp that works with the dies so I Googled 'coloring pages mittens' and downloaded the mitten image. I first printed the image on green card stock, then printed it on both sides of the background paper and  did some paper piecing. The double sided background paper is one I've had for several years from Stampin' Up. I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut it kind of like a banner. The red glitter brads are some I've had for a long time. I think Jacob will like it.....because Grandma made it....he is such a sweetie.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.  I hope you have a great week-end coming up.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; glitter brads; coloring page image; cording; Scor Tape; glue dots; 1/2 " circle punch; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment