Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Pilgrim card 2



Hello my blog friends. Today I'm posting the revised version of the card I posted yesterday. After posting the first one I looked at it and thought it really isn't quite right....then I had the idea to use a gold leaf pen on the buckle. After making one using the gold leaf pen I took the first one apart and redid it. I'm much happier with the look, what do you think? The first one is on the right.


 
You can see the original one that I CASE'd here .
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Hope you have some fun plans for the upcoming week end.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
 
Supplies: Brown, black, white, more mustard card stock; Spellbinders Scalloped Squares, Classic Squares small; ribbon; glue dots; Scor Tape; Gold leaf pen




No comments:

Post a Comment