Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Card




Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end. Now that Halloween is over it's time for me to make a few Thanksgiving cards. By the end of this week I better get going on Christmas cards and think about some Christmas treat boxes for my grand and great-grand kids.

I'm entering today's card in 4 challenges
                 StampTV FFAF
                Sentimental Sunday's #127 
                Broken Box Stock #13
               The paper Players 120

The image is a digi from Broken Box Stock that I colored using Bic Mark It, LePlume II and Stampin Up markers. I sponged Old Olive ink around the image. The cutout and frame are Spellbinders Labels 8. The green layer is popped up over the image layer. "Happy Thanksgiving" is an old stamp from Great Impressions. I added small gold gems for a little bling and dimension.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive card stock; Broken Box Stock digi; Spellbinders Labels 8; Bic Mark It, LePlumeII, Stampin up markers; sponge dauber; Old Olive ink pad; gold gems; dimensionals; Scor Tape

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in our challenge at www.brokenboxstock.com - Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete