Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sister-in-law birthday


Happy Sunday my blog friends. I hope you're having a wonderful week end.  

At last I have something other than a Thanksgiving card to post. Today's card is for my S-I-L's birthday. When I made this I didn't have anyone or anything particular in mind so I left the inside blank till I decided what I'd use it for.

The stamp set used is Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Swirls pre-cut set. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched with the word window punch and mounted on a modern label punch. A few gems were added for a little bling. Below is a look at the inside.



Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Real red, whisper white cardstock; Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Swirls; real red stamp pad; Teeny Tiny Wishes; word window punch; modern label punch; red gems; Scor Tape; dimensionals 

No comments:

Post a Comment