Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Side Step Thanksgiving



Hello my blog friends. I hope you are having a good week and not getting too stressed out with Thanksgiving plans.

Today's card is for my 15 year old granddaughter. I try to make something other than the usual 4 1/4  X  5 1/2 card for her so I decided on a side step.

The Indian girl image is a digi stamp from Broken Box Stock, turkeys are clip art from my Hallmark 2010 card program, Happy Thanksgiving is from SU stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Background paper is Graphic 45. The Indian girl image was colored with Bic Mark It markers.

I'm entering this in the Sentimental Sundays challenge

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Bassil card stock; Graphic 45 background paper; digi stamp; clip art; Teeny Tine Wishes; Word Window punch; modern label punch; sponge dauber; Distress Peeled Paint ink; gold gems;
Scor Tape; dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment