Monday, November 26, 2012

Season's Greetings


Happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Christmas is fast approaching and I have cards and treat holders to get done for grandkids and great-grandkids so I better get busy. At least the house is all decorated so I can concentrate on my card making.

Today's card is the design I came up with for our adult children. I stamped/embossed/colored the poinsettia from an old Stampin Up set (sorry I don't know the name of the set). Cut it out with Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Motifs. It doesn't show very well, but I added white Stickles to the 8 biggest points. "Season's Greetings" (from the same set as the poinsettia) is embossed with black ep, punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch. The red background is embossed with the petals-a-plenty ef.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Real red, whisper white cardstock; rubber stamps; VersaMark; embossing powder; LePlume II markers; Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Motifs die; Petals-a-plenty embossing folder; Scallop Trim border punch; Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment