Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Turkey Day


Happy Monday my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful week end.

Today's card is for my 12 year old grandson. I had a hard time coming up with a design for him. I never seem to have a problem coming up with ideas for my 4 granddaughters. The sponging around the image came out pretty messy but it's just going to have to do. Thank goodness he's sweet enough to tell me he loves it. For a little interest....not bling...I added tiny gold gems at the top of the background label.

The image is from an on-line coloring page, I added the sentiment. The background paper is from Reminisce. I'm entering it in Sentimental Sunday's challenge 128.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; background paper; coloring page image; Bic Mark It markers; Spellbinders Labels 8; gold gems; Scor Tape; computer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerry,
    I am sure that your grandson will love this fun card. This is one sharp turkey! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful "Turkey Day". Thanks so much for joining us Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete