Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

 
 
Hello my blog friends. Every week goes by faster than the last one. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week and the holiday season will be in full swing.
 
Today's card is for a sweet friend. The image is from a free on-line coloring page....I seem to use them a lot lately. I used the Fancy Fan ef and added Glossy Accents around the Beaded Oval. Below is a peek at the inside.
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Now I'm off to do a little boutique shopping. Have a wonderful week end.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies used:More mustard, old olive, whisper white cardstock; digital image; Bic Mark It markers; Fancy Fan ef; Spellbinders Beaded Ovals; Glossy accents; Scor Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment