Saturday, November 10, 2012

Great-grandson's Thanksgiving



Hello my blog friends. I hope you had a good week and are having a fun week end.....and staying warm. It has really cooled down here in Vegas.

My first card is for my 3 year old great-grandson. The images are from a free on-line coloring page, the trees are from Stampin Up's lovely as a tree stamp set. The Spellbinder's Label 8 frame is popped up over the scene. The faces were colored with pencils, for the rest of the images I used Bic Mark It and Le Plume II markers. Trees were colored using a sponge tip make-up applicator and chalk. The grass is stamped with a small stamp from the mid '90's.




Second one is for my 7 year old great-grandson. The image is a digi from The Stamping Boutique. Thanks Be For Thee is from a retired Stampin Up set that I don't know the name of. The image is colored with Bic Mark It markers. Image and sentiment are cut out with Spellbinders Labels 10. For the background I used the Fancy Fan ef by Sizzix/Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy your week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; digital images; Lovely As A Tree stamp set; Thanksgiving SU stamp set; Chalk; sponge applicator; Bic Mark It markers; Le Plume II markers; colored pencils; Distress stamp pad; grass rubber stamp; cotton ball; Color Box stamp pad; Spellbinders Labels 8; dimensionals; Fancy Fan ef; sponge dauber; Basic Gray stamp pad; Scor Tape; dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment