Monday, November 19, 2012

Grandsons Birthday


Hello my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end and are ready to have fun with family and friends on Thanksgiving.

Today's card is for my only grandson who will be 13 in December (the youngest of 5 grandchildren). He started snowboarding last year.

The image is from an on-line coloring page. After I got the image sized right I printed one to use as a mask so I could stamp the trees and get the snow line. For the snow I used brushable glue and Suzie Sparkle Opaque Glitter Snow Fall. I've had the snow fall glitter for several years and can't remember where I got it. Happy Birthday is from a old Stampin Up set....sorry I don't know the name of the set....I used a Le Plume marker to color the stamp.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Whisper white cardstock; navy blue paper; on-line color page image; Lovely As A Tree stamp; Distress Peeled paint ink; Color Box sky blue ink; cotton ball; Happy Birthday stamp from a old SU set; Opaque glitter; Bic Mark It markers; LePlume II markers; Scor tape;

No comments:

Post a Comment