Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas 2012



Hello my blog friends. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Since all our kids are in MN we had a very quiet day.....just us two little old people. If you're joining in the Black Friday craziness I hope you find lots of good stuff. As for me, I'm staying home and hanging out in my craft room

Today's card is the design I'll be "mass" (only about 25) mailing this year. It's very plain and simple. The background piece was run through the Petals-a-Plenty EF, balls are from SU's Ornament Keepsakes and Framelits Holiday Ornaments. Ornaments are embossed with Red Tinsel Opaque ep from Stampendous. The edges of the background was edged with SU's Real Red.

I'm entering this in the November Bingo challenge at Bugaboo. I chose the last vertical line...flower, emboss, die cut.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Real Red and Whisper White cardstock; Petals-a-plenty ef; Ornament Keepsakes stamp; Framelits holiday ornaments die; Stampendous red tinsel opaque ep; real red stamp pad; sponge dauber; BigKick; Xyron permanent adhesive.



1 comment:

  1. What a great project, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete