Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sister-in-law's Birthday



Hello and happy Saturday my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end.

Today's card is for my s-i-l's birthday and I'm entering it in the  PPA145 sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. The image is from Bugaboo digi stamps and I found the piece of dp in my stash. I  added glossy accents to the wine glasses and the spilled wine to give a 'liquid' look. Coloring was done with LePlume II and Bic Mark It markers. Below is a look at the inside. I found the quote by Benjamin Franklin on the internet.

 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week-end.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, white cardstock; dp; Bugaboo digi stamp; LePlumeII, Bic Mark It markers; glossy accents; Spellbinders Labels 8; sponge dauber; Rich Razzleberry ink; Score tape; dimensionals; Benjamin Franklin quote; computer

1 comment:

  1. Great card . You are an enabler. Had to get the other one you posted as well :)

    ReplyDelete