Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Birthday



Hello my blog friends. I hope you're week is going well.

Today's card is for my granddaughter and I'm entering it in the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. I used Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron card stock. The background leaves were stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I embossed the center image....from Lovely As A Tree stamp set....with Zing ep. and added liquid pearls to the label and the center of the bow. For me, the hardest part of  this card was making the bow.....I really need to use ribbon more often.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies used: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Whisper White card stock; Rich Razzleberry stamp pad; VersaMark; Zing ep; Lovely As A Tree stamp set; Fall Leaf Pattern stamp by All Night Media; glue dots; modern Label punch; word window punch; Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set; liquid pearls; sheer ribbon; bow easy;

No comments:

Post a Comment