Sunday, October 14, 2012

Men are like fine wine


Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post....who knew time would pass so quickly during retirement years LOL

Today's card was for the birthday of a very dear friend. The image is a digi stamp from Bugaboo. I used Bic Mark It markers for coloring, liquid pearls for earrings and added Glossy Accents to the glass of wine. To fill the loops around the Lacy Oval I punched 1/2 " circles, cut them in half and adhered them to the back and added pearl gems. Below is a peek at the inside.


Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Pink, white card stock; dp by PaperStudio; Bugaboo digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; Spellbinders Lacy Ovals; 1/2" circle punch; liquid pearls; pearl gems; Glossy Accents; dimensionals; glue pen; Score tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment