Monday, October 8, 2012

Hubby's Treat



Happy Monday my blog friends. I think we're finally on our way to no AC here in Vegas. Last night I was in my craft room with the window open.....yayyyy!! fresh air.


Today's card is my hubby's Halloween card. I found the witch and mummy images on a free on-line coloring page. The background was made using light gray card stock that I sponged with Not Quite Nave ink using a sponge dauber, then went over it very lightly with a cotton ball and black ink. I first did the moon with yellow ink then masked it. Tombstone is Hallmark clip art, bats are an old Hero Arts stamp. I made the grass using Martha Stewart's grass border punch then covered it with stretchy spider web and added a die cut spider. The little Witchy-poo is saying "Don't run away honey..."   ....I have a treat for you!

I'm entering this card in 5 challenges

Splitcoaststampers           TLC398
Broken Box Stock            Challenge #11
Bugaboo Challenge       Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges       C4C157
Sentimental Sundays     123 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, gray, green, white card stock; sponge dauber; cotton ball; Not Quite Navy black and yellow dye ink; digital images; Bic Mark It markers; Hallmark clip art; Hero Arts stamp; MS grass border punch; dimensionals; die cut spider; yellow gems; stretchy spider web

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I love all the details. Very very creative. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe....he's going to love it! Thanks so much for joining us for our Halloween Challenge at Broken Box Stock.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our fall challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wonderful card creation! So glad you joined us at CTB. Hope to see your work again!

    ReplyDelete