Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Sisters



Happy Halloween my blog friends. I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. My sister is here for a week of much needed R&R.

Today's post is the card I made for my sister. The image is from a free on-line coloring page and everyone has said it looks just like the 2 of us (the sweet looking one with the glasses is my sister). My little brain let me down trying to come up with a saying for the inside but Hubby came to my rescue. His suggestion.....which I did print....is "This should take care of the old bastard". Hubby is very patient about taking care of the '2 old witches'

Thanks for stopping by today, please come again soon.  As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a happy and safe Halloween.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; coloring page image; Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun dye ink, sponge dauber; Bic Mark It markers; MS fence border punch; MS cat punch; QuicKuts spider die; black fun flock; green gems; Sizzix ghost; stretchy spider web; dimensionals; Glossy Accents; HeroArts bat stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment