Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Treat Boxes






Hello and happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end and are having a great start to your week.

Today I'm posting a photo of the treat boxes I made for my grandchildren. I liked the boxes I found on Chris Peterson's Calla Lily Studio Blog you can see here . Splitcoaststampers has a tutorial on the gable box you can find here

I filled them with KitKat's and Reeses' Mini's. Now that the grandkids are all getting older I make these things more for me but I hope they still like getting something made by grandma.

Thanks for stopping by today, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, white cardstock; left over dp; Spellbinders Labels 8; Sizzix Haunted House die; Sizzix Ghost die; Sizzix Sizzlet Skeleton; Xyron adhesive; Scor Tape; sponge dauber; black dye ink; Oval punch; slot punch; ribbon; computer

1 comment:

  1. These really are adorable Gerry. I can't believe all the work that goes into your card making. I bet the kids love them.

    ReplyDelete