Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Square





Hello my blog friends. Today I realized I hadn't posted this square Halloween card for my 15 year old granddaughter.....I've made so many Halloween cards I can't keep track.

I didn't like the way the inside fit in the first pop-up I made of this type....4 1/4 x 5 1/2.... so I decided to make a 5" square and was much happier with the result.

The dp is from Graphic 45, spider web is a QuicKutz die, witch is from a free on-line coloring page, pumpkins are a Martha Stewart punch; inside skeleton is a Sizzix Sizzlet, Boo border punch is EK. I colored the witch with LePlume II and Bic Mark It markers, added Glossy Accents to her shoes and popped her up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day and enjoy the upcoming week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; dp; QuicKutz die; on-line image; MS punch; EK border punch; spray adhesive; Score tape; dimensionals; LePlume II, Bic MArk It markers; Sparkle paper; Sizzex Sizzlet; distresser; sponge dauber; black dye ink; computer





No comments:

Post a Comment