Monday, October 1, 2012

Cute Window Witch



Hello and happy October my blog friends. I hope you're having some nice cool October weather where you are, here in Las Vegas it's still pretty warm.

As soon as I saw this cute little witch on a free coloring page I knew I had to make a card. For the background I ran a piece of medium gray card stock through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and distressed it with black ink. The window, using light gray card stock, was cut with the Grand Madison window die by Memory Box, ran the the embossing folder and distressed. I cut the center strips out of the window so the cute little witch would show better. To make the 'wallpaper' behind the window I used a old background stamp with More Mustard ink. The framed picture and the ghosts are clip art from my Hallmark 2010 card making program. To make the row of jack-o-lanterns I used an old Hero Arts stamp (that I've had forever), stamped it in black, cut it out, scanned it then sized it to fit on the fence. After coloring the jack-o-lanterns with LePlume II markers I hand cut them and popped them up with dimensionals. The ghosts are also popped up. A piece of ribbon was used the the curtain. The fence is a MS border punch. I added Stickles to the hat band and the big jack-o-lanterns eyes.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, gray, light gray and white card stock; More Mustard ink pad; background stamp; Momento Tuxedo black ink pad; sponge dauber; ribbon; Hallmark 2010 card program clip art; dimensionals; Le Plume II markers; MS fence border punch; Stickles; Score tape

No comments:

Post a Comment