Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Halloween card



Happy Monday my blog friends. As you can see, I've still been working on Halloween cards but I think I'm finally done.

Today's card is going to my 12 year old grandson. The one I originally was going to send him will now go to my great-grandson. Oh, how I would love to make up my mind, but I can't remember where I left it LOL

The background paper is from Minds Eye and I found the "Happy Halloween" on a free coloring page. Spider is a CuttleBug die with black sparkle fun flock and yellow gem eyes. Spider web border is a punch around the page set from Martha Stewart. Below is a look at the inside



Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, craft cardstock; Minds Eye dp; sentiment from free on-line  coloring page; MS spider web punch around the page;  CuttleBug die; fun flock; yellow gems; Stickles; Hallmark 2010 card program verse; Score tape; dimensionals; black dye ink; sponge dauber


 




No comments:

Post a Comment