Sunday, September 16, 2012

Twisted Card



Happy Sunday my blog friends. Can you believe we're already half way through September?? Time goes by way too fast.

Today's card is for 2 challenges Stamp TV's All about boys; and Splitcoaststampers TLC Twisted card. This card will go to my 7 year old great-grandson.

You can see the video here for making the twisted card (I hope the link works). The card base is black card stock. The green card stock was run through the BigKick with a Sizzix embossing folder....sorry I don't know the name of the ef. I lightly sponged black ink on the embossed piece. The pumpkin border punch is EK, black cat and witch are MS punches, Mummy and Franky are SU Googly Ghouls stamp set....I couldn't pass on using googly eyes, bats are an old Hero Arts stamp. For the sky background I used a piece of crumb cake card stock, punched a 1 1/4" circle in a post-it-note then sponged the yellow moon. I masked the moon and used a sponge dauber with Not Quite Navy ink to cover the whole piece.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Black, green, crumb cake, white card stock; black, summer sun, not quite navy dye ink; post-it-note; sponge dauber; Googly Ghouls stamp set; EK border punch; witch, cat MS punches; dimensionals; googly eyes; green stickles; small scissors; Score tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment