Monday, September 17, 2012

Spooky Window



Happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week-end.

I really like to make cards using the Grand Madison Window die by Memory Box so the other night.....not being able to go to sleep.....I thought it would be cool to come up with a Halloween window scene.

For the 'siding' I ran a piece of gray card stock through the BigKick using a Cuttlebug embossing folder (sorry I don't remember the name), lightly sponged black ink over the embossing. For the window I used a lighter gray card stock, cut the window then ran it through the same ef, sponged the edges with black ink. The witch is a punch or die cut I borrowed from a friend last year, the skeleton is a Sizzix Sisslet die, bats are stickers from my stash, spiders are from the QuickKuts Spider Web die, fence is a MS punch. I attached stretchy spider web on the back side of the window. I think it turned out pretty cool, hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Black, gray, light gray, yellow card stock; Cuttlebug ef; Memory Box Grand Madison Window die; witch die cut; Sisslet sketeton; bat stickers; QuickKutz spider web die; MS border punch; sponge dauber; black dye ink; pop dots; stretch spider web; Score tape; Xyron X sticker maker

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Halloween card! Love the idea of using the Madison window die.

    ReplyDelete