Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Speedy Recovery



Hello my blog friends. WOW! the last week of September already, time sure goes by fast. It's still pretty warm here in Vegas but we're hoping for a cool down soon. It will feel so good when we can get back to wearing jeans & sweaters.

My card today is for my daughter-in-law who is having a knee replacement. We are praying everything will go well for her.

I am entering this card in the Sentimental Sunday's challenge 121...autumn. Background paper is Autumn Harvest by Reminisce, digi image from Designed2Delight. The image was colored with Bic Mark It markers, cut with Spellbinders Labels 8, edges sponged with More Mustard ink. I printed 'Speedy Recovery' on the computer, punched with Modern Label punch and sponged the edges, mounted on Modern Labels Movers and Shapers. I added gold gems to the ends of the and popped it with dimensionals.

Below is a view of the inside.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: More Mustard card stock; Reminisce background paper; Designed2Delight digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; Spellbinders Labels 8; sponge dauber; More Mustard ink; computer; modern label punch; modern label movers and shapers; dimensionals; Score tape; corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment