Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pop-up Halloween




Hello my blog friends. Can you believe this is the first day of fall?? I hope you're enjoying some beautiful fall weather where you are. We're still in the 90's here in Vegas, waiting patiently (??) for a cool down.

The inside of today's card is one I recently saw on the internet but unfortunately I didn't write down the person's name or blog name. The same is true for the little ghosts made with a oval and word window punch. I apologize for not being able to give credit where credit is due.....my bad. From now on I'm going to make note of where I find the cards I want to case. I really do want to give credit to the right person.

The patterned papers I used are scraps from Halloween's past. The little witch image is a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies....I just couldn't resist the googly eyes on the jack-o-lantern and ghosts. I stamped a 1" strip of orange card stock with a stamp from Stampabilities, embossed with black ep then notched out the ends to look like a banner.



Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; scraps of background paper; oval and word window punches; googly eyes; digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; VersaMark; embossing powder; glitter glue; dimensionals; Score tape; sponge dauber; black dye ink; computer

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Gerry, I love this fun card! Would you mind if I CASEd it? I'm getting together with friends next week and they asked for a Halloween card that does something! I think this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete