Friday, September 28, 2012

Mug Club



Happy Friday my blog friends. I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to a fun week-end.

My card today is a birthday card for my niece. I was having a hard time coming up with an idea for her and suddenly remembered that she likes going to The Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis. She's a member of good standing in the Rock Bottom Mug Club so I thought this mug picture (ya gotta love these restaurants web sites) would be perfect. For the background paper I Googled beer images, downloaded a picture, sized it and printed it off. I added 'Happy Beerthday' on the foam at the top of the mug. She thought the card was 'awewome'.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: card stock; computer; printer paper; dimensionals; score tape; corner rounder punch; scissors



No comments:

Post a Comment