Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Karate Kid



Hello my blog friends. I hope your having a good week.

Today's card is for my great-grandsons' 7th birthday. Since he's been in karate for a couple years my hubby suggested I make a karate themed card. Because I left making his card till the last minute and didn't have time to get out for any karate themed paper or stickers I went to Google. I found the image on a free coloring page. The frame was done with Spellbinders Labels 8. The focal image is popped up. After fussy cutting the small images of the uniforms (are they called uniforms in karate??) I added Glossy Accents thinking it would make them look a little like brads. Below is a look at the inside. I found the saying in my Hallmark 2010 card program.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Cardstock; Spellbinders Labels 8; BigKick; digital image; computer; Bic Mark It markers; Glossy Accents; dimensionals; Score Tape; Hallmark 2010 card program

No comments:

Post a Comment