Saturday, September 8, 2012

Googly Eyed Witch




Hello my blog friends. I hope you are getting some cooler weather where you are. It's still pretty warm here in Vegas.

Today's card is for the  PPA 142  New Color Challenge. It's that time of year to start making my favorite cards...Halloween. When I saw the challenge at PPA was to use purple, green, orange....my favorite Halloween colors...I just had to join in the fun.

I decided to do a criss-cross pocket card. The spider background stamp is a EZMount stamp I've had for many years. The little witch stamp is fromStampin' Up's Googly Ghouls set. I used Spellbinders Diamond Shape die for the witch. The pumpkin border punch is EK. Tab on top is the round tab punch from SU. Spider brad in the tab is one I found in my stash. I just couldn't resist the googly eyes. "Happy Halloween" is an old Hero Arts stamp.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Cardstock; EZMount Spider Background stamp; Googly Ghouls stamp set; Momento black ink; SU Sider web ef; EK border punch; Spellbinders Diamonds; googly eyes; round tab punch; spider brad; Hero Arts stamp; Score tape; glue pen

1 comment: