Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Double Accordian Fold Halloween





Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a good week. Yesterday we had thunderstorms with some flash floods in Las Vegas. I enjoyed the cooler, rainy day at home.

Today's post is a Halloween card that I saw in my last issue of CardMaker Magazine. I think I'll send this one to my 12 year old grandson.

The background paper is from Bo-Bunny, I think I bought the paper a couple years ago. The 3 pumpkins are from a free on-line coloring page, the bats on the belly band are stickers I found in my stash. "Happy Halloween" is a on-line image. The spider....on the "Happy Halloween" piece...the mummy, Frankenstein and bats are from Stampin Up's Googly Ghouls stamp set. I added googly eyes to the mummy and Frankenstein, and yellow glitter glue to the eyes of the pumpkins....I also added glitter glue to the nose and mouth of the center pumpkin.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black SU cardstock; Bo-Bunny background paper; Su Googly Ghouls stamp set; Momento black dye ink; Spellbinders Labels; sponge daubers; BigKick; On-line coloring page image; computer; Score Tape; glue dots

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry, what an awesome Halloween card! Love the pumpkins and the layout of the card is awesome too! Have you read all the changes about the challenges on STV? Some of the ladies are not very happy I guess you can't make everyone happy. It's the card maker magazine any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, I really appreciate you taking time to leave such a kind comment. I have not read about the changes with challenges at STV, I will check it out. CardMaker magazine has a lot of good ideas and information.

      Delete