Saturday, September 29, 2012

Creepy Green



Hello and happy Saturday my blog friends. As you can see, I'm still working on Halloween cards. This one came about because I was playing around using the Sizzix spider web ef. First I colored the ef with white ink and used a piece of black card stock then used black ink and bright green card stock. I thought it really looked cool with the green and black. Then I started playing with the MS punch around the page spider web. I used a white dye ink pad and colored just the web around the edge. The skeleton is a Sizzix Sizzlet die,  fence is a MS border punch, black cat is a sticker from my stash. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy your week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Black, green, white card stock; Sizzix spider web ef; MS spider web punch around the page; MS fence border punch; black, white dye ink; Sizzix Sizzlet; Xyron X-sticker maker; dimensionals; Score tape; sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment