Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cooking With Wine




Good morning my blog friends. Hope you are enjoying some nice fall weather where you are. It's still warm here in Vegas but I think we're done with triple digit temps.

Today's card is for Sentimental Sunday's challenge 119...Humor Me. The digi stamp is from Bugaboo, background paper is a piece I found in my stash. I colored the image with LePlume ll and Bic Mark It markers. I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the wine glass and 'cook top'. I lightly sponged the edges of the background paper and the squares.

I do like to cook with wine.....but I never put it in the food  LOL


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Cardstock; background paper; Bugaboo digi stamp; LePlume II, Bic Mark It markers; Glossy Accents; Spellbinders classic squares small, scalloped classic squares small; BigKick; paper trimmer; Score tape; sponge dauber; lovely lilac ink pad

2 comments:

  1. Very fun card. thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card. The image is so great and the sentiment as well.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimantal Sundays this week. Hope we will see you next week again.
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete