Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bug Eyed Mr. Bones



Hello my blog friends. WOW! Already in the middle of the 3rd week of September and just a few days away from the first day of fall. Before you know it, it will be Christmas....Yikes, time goes fast. 

It was so much fun making the first Halloween twisted card, I decided to make another. The background paper was in a package I think I bought at Target a couple years ago. The witch is either a punch or die I borrowed from a friend last year (I must be getting old....my memory is shot), bat and spiders are a QuicKutz die, skeleton is Sizzix Sizzlet. I added small green gems to the eyes of the witch, bat and spiders. Except for the eyes the spiders don't show very well.  Before I attached the spiders to the sticky spider web, I spritzed them with a shimmer spritz I bought at Michael's. When I finished this card and looked at it and thought something was missing so I added googly eyes to Mr. Bones. I think that really finished it off....what do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Black card stock; background paper; Sizzix Sizzlet; QuicKutz; witch punch/die; Xyron X-sticker maker; dimensionals; small green gems; stretchy spider web; Score tape; glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment