Friday, August 17, 2012

Tri-Fold With Belly Band



Good morning and happy Friday my blog friends.


The September issue of CardMaker magazine showed a Halloween card made with the fold I used for today's card. Since I'm not quite geared up for Halloween yet I made a birthday card. Below are 2 photos of the open card.




If you don't have the September issue of CardMaker and want the measurements please e-mail me. Thanks for stoppin' by today, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; double sided designer paper; Fiskars paper trimmer; Score Pal; SU border punch; The Last Word rubber stamp; Vivid black dye ink; liquid pearls; Spellbinders Kaleidoscope die; Score tape

No comments:

Post a Comment