Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Weigh-In



Hello my blog friends. Hope you are having a fun filled week-end.

Every month I send my sister a card. Sometimes I make it very pretty and sometimes I make it a little more whimsical....either way it usually has an amusing verse inside (at least I think they're amusing). Since both she and I are members of TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) I thought this image was just perfect. The inside says "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it." My sister shared this with her TOPS group and they all loved it.

The image is from an on-line coloring page that I colored with LePlum ll markers. The labels were cut with Nestabilities Labels 8. On the white label I shaded the sides with Vivid, Sky Blue ink using a sponge dauber. After getting the image sized right I added the word bubble. Gems were added to the corners for a little bit of bling.

Thanks for stoppin' by, please come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a wonderful week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: White, blue card stock; digi image; computer; Nestabilities Labels 8; LePlume ll markers; Vivid sky blue ink; sponge dauber; Score Tape; gems

No comments:

Post a Comment