Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet 16



Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a good week planning for a fun Labor Day.

Today's post is a card made by my 15 year old granddaughter for one of her dance line friends.
We downloaded the silhouette, printed one image in black and one in gray (for a shadow). Bella hand cut the black silhouette and popped it up just a little off to one side of the 'shadow'. The blue frame is cut from Spellbinders Labels 8. She added clear gems to the corners for a little bling.  'Sweet 16' was printed on the computer and cut to look like a banner. She also decided to make the silhouette shiny by using Glossy Accents. Below is a look at the inside.

 
I treasure every moment I get to spend with my grandchildren.
 
 Thanks for stoppin' by, hope you come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions.
 
Take Care!
Gerry
 
Supplies: Black, blue, white cardstock; Google image; Spellbinders Labels 8; computer; Fiskars paper trimmer; clear gems; dimensionals; Score Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment