Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mom is 90




Hello my blog friends. Hope you're having a wonderful week end. It's hard to believe we're going in to the last week of August already.

Today's card is for my Mom's 90th birthday. I almost feel guilty giving her a card that was so quick and easy to make.

For the lattice strips I used a EK border punch, the flower is from Heartfelt Creations. After stamping and cutting (I love these stamp sets with matching dies) I spritzed  with Perfect Pearls mist. The leaves are paper leaves from my stash, also spritzed with Perfect Pearls. The 90 was printed on the computer then cut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and adhered to Scalloped Classic Ovals, also spritzed with Perfect Pearls and popped up with dimensionals.  

Thanks for stoppin' by today, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a good week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Bazzill cardstock; EK border punch; Fiskars paper trimmer; Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms stamp set; Tattered Blossoms Spellbinders; DewDrop Brilliance Ink; Paper leaves; small pearl; Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Scalloped Classic Ovals; glue pen; glue dots; dimensionals; Perfect Pearls Mist; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment