Friday, August 3, 2012

Friends Anniversary



Hello and happy Friday my blog friends.
Today's card is for our good friends 11th anniversary. The black background paper was run through the Cuttlebug with the Textile embossing folder. I spritzed the paper flowers and leaves with Perfect Pearls Mists and added a black pearl gem to the center. I added a strip of narrow black ribbon to the center of the white flowered ribbon. A very simple card but I like the way it turned out

Thanks for stopping by, hope you come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy your weekend.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: black, white card stock; Textile embossing folder; Cuttlebug; ribbon; paper flowers and leaves; black pearl gem; Perfect Pearls Mists; sponge dauber; black dye ink; score tape; glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment