Sunday, August 19, 2012

CASE the DT




Good morning and happy Sunday. I hope you're having a wonderful week end. I had a very fun day yesterday helping my 15 year old granddaughter and her friend make a card. Teenage girls are so fun to spend time with.

Today's card is for Stamp TV's FFAF Case the DT challenge. This weeks DT member to case is Tami Mayberry. I chose Tami's card Perfect Love which you can see here.

I made my card 5 x 5. Card stock is Bazzill, background paper is Fancy Pants Designs. The labels are Spellbinders Labels Two, Happy Birthday stamp is an old one with the name The Last Word on it. I sponged the edges of the background paper using a sponge dauber and Broken China Distress Ink. Clear gems were in my stash.

Thanks for stoppin' by today. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of the day and come back soon.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Bazzill card stock; Fancy Pants Designs bg paper; Spellbinders Labels Two; Distress Ink; sponge dauber; Vivid black dye ink; rubber stamp; clear gems; Score Tape; Cuttlebug; Fiskars paper trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment