Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Butterfly Anniversary


Hello my blog friends. Can you believe it's the first of August?!?!? This summer is going by way too fast.


Today's card is for a very dear old friend (I almost said a very old dear friend....that didn't seem right) and her hubby of 51 years.


I love the look of the Lattice Chain border punch by EK. Butterflies were made using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch that has the clear stamps with it. I embossed them with MS ep. Sentiment was done on the computer and cut with Nestabilities Fancy Tag. I added tiny pearls to the butterflies and ends of the tag for just a little bling.

Thanks for stoppin' by, hope to see you again soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Pink, white Bazzil card stock; EK Lattice Chain border punch; Martha Stewart butterfly punch and stamp; VersaMark; MS embossing powder; Nestabilities Fancy Tags; tiny pearls; glue dots; glue pen; Score tape; computer

No comments:

Post a Comment