Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Wish



Happy Monday my blog friends. I hope you had a wonderful week end.

I'm entering today's card in Stamp TV's FFAF challenge...Birthday With a Twist. The focal image is a digi stamp from Designed2Delight Digi Stamps. I thought this image called for primary colors. The image was colored with Bic Mark It markers, hand cut and popped up. The border punch used on the red is from EK.
Below is a view of the inside.



Thanks for stoppin' by and please visit again soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Blue, red, yellow card stock; Designed2Delight digi stamp; Bic Mark It markers; pop dots; EK border punch; Score Tape; computer

1 comment:

  1. Cute sentiment! And I love the punched out dots and spots with bright yellow and blue showing through!

    ReplyDelete