Friday, August 10, 2012

Belated Anniversary




Hello and happy Friday my blog friends. I wonder if this week has gone by as fast for you as it has for me.

Today's card is a belated anniversary card for our good friends.......how good a friend am I if I can't get their anniversary card to them on time?? -smile-

Since I was late getting their card made I decided to do a very simple one. I decided to make it square, 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I ran the layered white card stock through the Cuttlebug using the Birds and Swirls embossing folder. Since I'm working with limited supplies while I'm in MN for the summer, I borrowed the Language of Friendship stamp set from my daughter-in-law (I remembered to bring my bird punch but not the stamp set). I stamped the bird with TH Distress Ink--Walnut Stain. For the branch I sponged white card stock with TH Distress Ink--Peeled Paint before punching out the branch. I printed the sentiment on the computer and punched it out with a EK label punch. Added blue gems to the corners and to the birds eye for a little bling. The inside sentiment was also printed on the computer. The sentiment is from my Hallmark 2010 card program, it's actually for a belated birthday.

Thank you for stoppin' by, hope to see you again soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week-end.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: White, blue card stock; Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls embossing folder; Language of Friendship stamp set; two step bird punch; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint; blue gems; computer; EK label punch; Score Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment