Sunday, August 5, 2012

90 Years Young



Hello and happy Sunday my blog friends. This has been a great week-end for me because I've been able to spend time with children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. They are what life is all about.

My card today is for a very sweet lady who will be 90. I am also entering it in Stamp TV's FFAF challenge. The challenge is to case a card from a Stamp TV member you admire. I chose to case a card by Susan Sieracki....you can see Susan's card HERE.

Making the framed lattice took a little time but I like the end result. The leaves are from the Sizzix Sizzlet Branch w//leaves die and I sprayed the paper flowers with Perfect Pearls mist and added a pearl to the center. Sentiment was printed on the computer and cut out with Nestabilities Fancy Tag. I textured the front of the card using the ScorePal.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies used: Pink, white, green card stock; paper cutter; craft knife; Sizzlet die; Perfect Pearls Mists; pearl gems; Nestabilities Fancy Tag; Cuttlebug; Score Tape; stampin dimensionals; glue dots; stylus; ScorePal; Distress Ink; sponge dauber

1 comment:

  1. I commented on your card at Gina K, but will also comment here too! All of the elements came together perfectly for a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete