Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunshine Yellow


Good morning and happy Monday my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful week-end. Yesterday I was able to spend the day with my sister and we each made 2 cards.....what better way to spend a Sunday.

Last week I bought a stamp and die-cut set, Garden Flowers, by Sizzix and Hero Arts so that's what I used for this card. I was just playing around without anything particular in mind and ended up with a nice clean and simple card. The embossed sentiment is from a stamp set exclusive to Arhiver's by Hero Arts. The yellow embossing shows up much better in real life than in the photo. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. I just had to add a little bit of bling with clear gems for the ladybug's eyes. Below is a look at the inide.


I'm entering this in Stamp TV'S FFAF challenge to use a animal, bug or insect.


Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry


Supplies: Card stock; Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and die-cut set Garden Flowers; Archiver's/Hero Arts stamp set; embossing powder; VersaMark; Martha Stewart border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment