Sunday, July 15, 2012

Clydesdale Trail




Hello my blog friends. Hope you had a wonderful week-end. Hubby and I celebrated our 49th anniversary by Lake Superior, it was beautiful.

Today's card is for my son-in-law's birthday.  He does mountain bike racing with a group that call themselves the Clydesdale's....all are over 40 and over 200 pounds. 

For the background paper I Googled mountain bike trails and downloaded the photo. The biker is from a on-line coloring page, colored with Le Plume markers and hand cut. I added Crystal Affects to the helmet. Biker is popped up. I distressed the edges of the background paper using the Tim Holtz distressing tool and used a dauber with Peeled Pain distress ink.

I'm entering this in Sentimental Sunday's challenge 111 Rough Around The Edges.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock; computer clip art; digi image; LePlume markers; Tim Holtz distressing tool; sponge dauber; distress ink; pop dots; Crystal Affects

3 comments:

  1. great guys card! details & distressing is wonderful! good luck!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, love how you did the background! Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete