Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy July 4th


Happy 4th of July. Hope you're enjoying a fun holiday with family and friends.

I'm entering this card in Sentimental Sunday's Challenge #109 Be Patriotic The stripes were made with card stock then I added clear gems to a piece of blue card stock to resemble stars. I adhered the flag to a sky pattern background paper then attached it to a white card. The sentiment was printed on the computer then I hand cut the ends and added red gems.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon. As always, I love to hear from you with comments and/or questions. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Take Care!
Gerry

Supplies: Card stock, background paper, clear gems, red gems

1 comment:

  1. Gerry, what could be more beautiful than your flag!!! It says it clear as a bell...as it should! Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTALS this week. Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete